Terms and conditions
1. This website is operated by HOMLANDO LLC, 321 River Road Unit 3, Clifton, NJ
07014,(USA), Call +1 201 410 5921, EIN 384231726 (referred to as “ HOMLANDO”
, or “We” in these Terms and Conditions ). If you wish to contact us, please send us an
email: email@example.com or visit our “contact us” page https://www.homlando.us/
2. These Terms and Conditions will apply any time you use a website owned or operated
by us (“Website”), or any other means to access our services (“Services”). By using and
policies, and all applicable laws and regulations.
3. These Terms and Conditions include important information about your legal rights,
remedies, and obligations, including various limitations and exclusions, and provisions
that govern the procedure, jurisdiction and venue of any disputes.
4. These Terms and Conditions are available at the Website https://www.homlando.us/
which allows to download, display and record their contents by printing or saving them
to a data carrier at any time.
constitute a legally binding agreement between you and HOMLANDO in relation to
your use of the Website and govern your use of the Services.
6. You must be at least 18 years old to use our website and purchase our products. By
making a purchase from HOMLANDO you understand and agree that HOMLANDO
may share information about you and your transaction with other companies for the
purpose of processing your transaction, including fraud prevention, vendor direct
shipping and credit card authorization.
7. If any of these Terms and Conditions are deemed invalid, void, or for any reason
unenforceable, the parties agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the
parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the unenforceable condition shall
be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining
8. You agree that all matters relating to your access to, or use of, the Website will be
governed by the laws of the State of New Jersey, without regard to any conflict of laws
principles. You agree and hereby submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue
of the state and federal courts located in the State of New Jersey with respect to such
9. You are subject to and are solely responsible for obeying all laws of the country in which
You reside and from which You access the Site, Log-In to the Site. We make no
representation that any Content on the Website is appropriate or available for use in
jurisdictions that are outside the United States. Access to the Website from jurisdictions
where such access is illegal is prohibited. You are responsible for compliance with
applicable local laws.
10. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the controlling language for these Terms and
conditions is English.
11. We may make changes to the Website, the Content or these Terms and Conditions or
stop providing the Website and/or any of the Content at any time and without further
notice to you. Your continued access or use of the Website after such posting constitutes
your consent to be bound by the Terms, as amended. If we decide to change these Terms
and Conditions or some part of them, or if we impose new or additional terms and
conditions, we will make an effort to post those changes on this web page so that you
will always be able to understand and agree to the terms and conditions governing your
use of the Website.
II. SERVICE AVAILABILITY / NO PROHIBITED USE OF OUR WEBSITE
1. You acknowledge that:
a) HOMLANDO may in its sole and absolute discretion provide subsequent
amendments, versions, enhancements, modifications, upgrades related to any
part of the Services;
b) We have the right at any time and without prior notice to terminate some or all
of our services, any feature or portion thereof, or any products or services
offered, and to terminate your right to access or use our services or any feature
or portion thereof.
c) Access to the Services may be interrupted for reasons within or beyond the
control of HOMLANDO. We do not guarantee you will be able to use the
Services whenever you wish to do so;
d) You are solely responsible for any internet connection and mobile fees that you
may incur as a result of using our Services.
2. As a condition of your use of our Website, you warrant to HOMLANDO that you will
not use our Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and
3. By using the Website, you agree that you will not submit any user content that:
a) is defamatory, abusive, harassing, threatening, or an invasion of a right of privacy;
b) is bigoted, hateful, or racially or otherwise offensive;
c) is violent, vulgar, obscene, pornographic or otherwise sexually explicit;
d) or otherwise harms or can reasonably be expected to harm any person or entity;
e) is illegal or encourages or advocates illegal activity or the discussion of illegal
activities with the intent to commit them, including user Content that is or
represents an attempt to engage in child pornography, stalking, sexual assault,
suicide, fraud, trafficking in obscene or stolen material, drug dealing and/or drug
abuse, harassment, theft, or conspiracy to commit any criminal activity;
f) infringes or violates any right of a third party;
g) is commercial, business-related or advertises or offers to sell any products, services
or otherwise unless specifically authorized by HOMLANDO.
4. The User/Customer is obliged to:
a) provide in the Order and in the registration forms, only true, up-to-date and all
necessary data of the Customer and promptly update the data;
b) use the services made available by the Seller in a way that it does not interfere with
the functioning of the Seller, the Online Shop and other User/Customer;
c) use the services made available by the Seller in a manner consistent with the
applicable laws, and provisions of the Terms and Conditions.
1. We cannot guarantee that our website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You
should use your own virus protection software.
2. You must not misuse our Services by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms,
logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must
not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Services, the server on which our Services
are stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Services. You must not
attack our Services via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service
IV. THIRD-PARTY LINKS
1. In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, HOMLANDO may link to sites
operated by third parties. However, even if the third-party is affiliated with
HOMLANDO. We have no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate
privacy and data collection practices, independent of HOMLANDO. These linked sites
are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk.
Nonetheless, HOMLANDO seeks to protect the integrity of its website and the links
placed upon it and therefore requests any feedback on not only its own site, but for sites
it links to as well.
1. The Content of the Website is intellectual property owned, controlled and/or licensed
by us, or intellectual property that we are legally permitted to access and use. All
applicable intellectual property laws, including copyright laws, protect our rights in and
to the Content. We hereby grant you a non-transferable, non-exclusive, limited license
to use and access the Website for your non-commercial use.
2. The Content is provided for informational purposes. You may view and use the Content
for your personal information and for ordering. This website and its contents may not
be reproduced, sold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose
without the prior express written consent of HOMLANDO.
3. Digital Millenium Copyright Act
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the "DMCA") provides recourse for
copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their
rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that materials available on
the website infringe your copyright, you (or your agent) may send HOMLANDO a
notice at our address requesting that we remove the material or block access to it.
4. Notices and counter-notices must meet the then-current statutory requirements imposed
by the DMCA. See https://www.copyright.gov/ for details.
1. When using our Services, you will be invited to register with us. Registration is not
necessary to be able to access the Services or purchase our products. Consequently, you
will be able to purchase our products if you have not registered and do not have an
account with us.
2. To register you must be 18 years of age or over and must provide a valid email address
and accurate information about yourself (Username).
3. You will also be asked to create a password when registering. We recommend that you
keep your password confidential and do not disclose it to any third party. We will not
be held responsible for any action taken by any third party to whom you have disclosed
your password. You also agree to promptly notify HOMLANDO of any unauthorized
use of your username, password, other account information, or any other breach of
security involving or relating to the Site.
4. Using the Account is possible after completing jointly and severally the following steps
by the Customer:
- Completing the registration form and accepting the provisions of these Terms and
- Clicking on the "Register" box.
5. Following the registration of your Account, you can log in to the Online Shop, indicating
the email address and password provided at the registration.
6. You can terminate your Account at any time. We may also suspend or close your
Account at any time if you are in breach of the Terms of this Agreement.
7. The Newsletter service, provided at the request of the Customer after the conclusion of
the Agreement, includes receiving by the Customers who have provided the Seller with
their e-mail address, by electronic means commercial information regarding the
products and services of the Seller, including in particular information about their
current offer, promotions, discounts and marketing campaigns,
8. The Agreement for the provision of the Newsletter service shall be concluded for an
indefinite period and shall be terminated when the Customer submits a request to
remove his electronic mail address from the Newsletter subscription list or when he
unsubscribes by the link included in the message sent as part of the Newsletter service.
1. All the Products available in the Online Shop are free of physical and legal defects.
2. Prices of products presented on the website of the Online Shop are provided in USD.
3. All purchases may be subject to applicable tax.
4. We reserve the right without prior notice to discontinue or change specifications and
prices on products offered through www.homlando.us/ .
5. The Seller enables the Customer to place an Order through the Online Shop, 24/7
through the website.
6. Orders can be placed by Internet users, who have correctly filled in registration form.
Orders can be placed also without registration form. A user who does not have an
Account must independently fill out the Order Form in the scope of his/her details
necessary to conclude and execute the Sales Agreement.
7. As part of placing an order, the Customer provides his/her personal data marked in the
order form as obligatory. Providing the personal data marked obligatory is voluntary yet
is necessary for placing the order. Providing the personal data not marked as obligatory
is voluntary and unnecessary for placing the order. A lack of due diligence while filling
in the form may cause the Customer being obligated to cover additional expenses such
as: compensation, costs of improper postage, costs of resending the order to the right
address, or any other rightful costs incurred by the Online Shop to complete the Order.
8. The order form should include the Customer’s name, surname and postal address, phone
number and email address, the data and address of the recipient, if the ordered products
should be delivered to an address other than the Customer’s address.
9. The Customer sends the Order by means of the Online Shop functionality provided for
that purpose with an obligation to pay. If the Client does not have an Account, it is
required to accept the Terms and Conditions.
10. Immediately after placing the order, the Customer is informed by e-mail (at the e-mail
address to which the order was placed) that the order has been received by the Seller;
upon its receipt by the Customer the Sales Agreement shall be concluded.
11. The total value of the Order includes the price and shipping costs.
12. Online Shop will begin order completion after the Order is successfully placed and
payment due for the Order and shipment is made.
13. If you have placed an order as a logged-in user, its status can be found in the "Your
account" section - "Order history". In other cases, you can check the status by contacting
our support at +1 201 410 5921 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org .
14. The Customer may choose the following payment methods:
Paypal, Visa, MasterCard, Amex, China UnionPay, Jcb, Diners, Cartes Bancaires,
Discover, Visa Electron, Maestro, Apple Pay Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard,
Discover, American Express).
15. Delivery of the Goods is performed to the address indicated by the Customer when
placing the Order (in USA). Shipping rates vary depending on the method selected and
the weight of the order.
16. Delivery of the Products is performed to the address indicated by the Customer when
placing the Order. Details in section Delivery.
17. Delivery of the Products is carried out by parcel delivery company.
18. On the Shop websites, in the description of the Product, the Seller informs the Customer
about the number of Business Days needed to process the Order and to deliver it, as well
as about the delivery charges. Details in section Delivery.
19. We supply furniture in parts for self-assembly.
20. Cancellation of the order is possible when the goods have not been shipped. To cancel
an order, please contact the online store support. This can be done by phone at
+1 201 410 5921 or by email: email@example.com .
21. It is possible to change the order if the goods have not been shipped. This can be done
by calling +1 201 410 5921 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org .
1. Please see our Returns policy.
IX. TRANSPARENCY IN SUPPLY CHAIN DISCLOSURE
1. The California Transparency in Supply Chains Act of 2010 (SB 657) requires certain
companies that manufacture or sell products in the State of California to disclose their
efforts, if any, to address the issue of slavery and human trafficking in their direct supply
2. We are a retailer, but we are not aware of any unethical or illegal labor practices in
connection with any ingredient sourced outside the U.S.. We do not currently conduct
on-site announced or unannounced audits of suppliers to evaluate supplier compliance
with company standards for slavery and human trafficking in supply chains but will
continue to evaluate this process to see if it becomes necessary.
3. If we identify a product manufacturer who does not meet our expectations (including
avoiding ingredients manufactured with trafficked labor), we will work with them to
take corrective action or discontinue selling products manufactured by them.
4. Our personnel, employees and management with direct responsibility for supply chain
management are trained to recognize health and safety best practices, and are trained to
report and investigate all deviations from a best practice.
1. For more information on our Customer Service Policies or to resolve a complaint
regarding service please send us an email: email@example.com or visit our “contact
HOMLANDO LLC, 321 River Road Unit 3, Clifton, NJ 07014 (USA)
Call +1 201 410 5921
2. Notice for California Residents pursuant to CA Civil Code section 1789.3. Under
California Civil Code Section 1789.3, California residents who use the website are
entitled to the following consumer rights notice: If you have a question or complaint
regarding the services or products provided through the website, please send us an
email. California residents may reach the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of
Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs by mail at 1625
North Market Blvd., Sacramento, CA 95834, or by telephone at (916) 445-1254 or (800)
OUR WEBSITE https://www.homlando.us/ AND ALL INFORMATION, CONTENT,
MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE
AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED BY
HOMLANDO "AS IS," "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT
REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. HOMLANDO MAKES
NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE, THE ACCURACY OR
COMPLETENESS OF THE SITE CONTENTS. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT
YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULL EXTENT
PERMITTED BY LAW, HOMLANDO DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL
REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE
AND THE SITE CONTENTS, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING,
WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, AND
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE.
XII. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
HOMLANDO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR
ENTITY FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR
CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, PERSONAL
INJURY (INCLUDING DEATH) AND PROPERTY DAMAGE OF ANY NATURE
WHATSOEVER. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE
LAW, OUR ENTIRE LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID
BY YOU FOR THE PRODUCTS THAT YOU PURCHASE OR THE SERVICES
THAT YOU RECEIVE. BECAUSE SOME STATES AND JURISDICTIONS DO
NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR
CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH STATES OR
JURISDICTIONS, OUR LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST
EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER
RIGHTS THAT MAY VARY FROM ONE STATE OR JURISDICTION TO
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to hold harmless and
indemnify HOMLANDO, its parent company, and their respective subsidiaries,
affiliates, officers, agents, licensors, co-branders or other partners, and employees from
and against any third-party claim arising from or in any way related to your use of the
Site, including any liability or expense arising from all claims, losses, damages (actual
and/or consequential), suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys’ fees, of every
kind and nature.
1. HOMLANDO collects and processes the personal information of the Customers in
2. HOMLANDO applies appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the
protection of personal data being processed.
3. Additional explanations regarding the protection of personal data are contained in the