Privacy and cookies policy
Your privacy is important to us. It is our interest to respect your privacy
and your right to deal with the information about you.
information, who we share it with and the rights that you have.
should check it regularly. The last updated date is shown at the end of this
document. If we make any material changes we will take steps to bring it to
The legal rules about dealing with personal data are strictly followed by us.
I. General information
1. The Controller of personal data is HOMLANDO LLC, 321 River Road Unit 3, Clifton,
NJ 07014 (USA), Call +1 201 410 5921, EIN 384231726 (referred to as “
2. If you wish to contact us, please send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our
“contact us” page https://www.homlando.us/ .
3. We may collect both “Non-Personal Information” and “Personal Information” about
you. “Non-Personal Information” includes information that cannot be used to personally
identify you, such as anonymous usage data, general demographic information we may
collect, referring/exit pages and URLs. We may record the information about
connection parameters, like IP addresses, for technical purposes, for server
administration and for collection of general, statistical demographic information (e.g.
about the region from which the connection comes), and also for security purposes.
4. “Personal Information” includes information that can be used to personally identify you,
such as your name, address and email address.
5. We may collect information provided voluntarily by the Online Shop Customers.
However, the provision of marked personal data is a condition for placing an order,
while the consequence of not ordering will be the inability to order products in the store.
6. Children are not eligible to use our services and we do not knowingly collect children’s
personal information. By using the Service, you represent that you are at least 18 years
always aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what
circumstances we disclose it.
II. How we protect information
1. HOMLANDO shall make an extra effort in order to protect privacy and information
about the Online Shop Customers provided to him. HOMLANDO shall exercise due
diligence when selecting and applying appropriate technical measures, including those
of programming and organizational nature, in order to protect the processed data, and
in particular he shall protect the data from unauthorized access, disclosure, loss and
destruction, unauthorized modification, and also from their processing with the breach
of the applicable provisions of law.
2. HOMLANDO implements reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices
in order to protect your Personal Information and ensure that such Personal Information
is not accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. However, these measures do not
guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by
breach of such precautions. By using our Service, you acknowledge that you understand
and agree to assume these risks.
III. Information and Data We Collect
1. We may collect the following:
1) Contact information: first name, last name, your e-mail address;
2) Submission of forms: we may collect and process the following information about
you: name, surname and postal address, phone number and email address;
3) Purchases: Information provided to us for the purposes of delivering products to
you which has been purchased by you (First name, Last name ,email, phone, postal
4) Anonymous information: Anonymous statistical information about your visits to
our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic
data, location data, weblogs and other communication data;
5) General location information for the purpose of providing you with the correct
version of the application, and precise-geo-location information with your express
2. If you make a purchase our third -party payment provider may require additional
personal information. This information, which is required to process your payment, is
not collected or stored by us. We do not store credit or debit card details, nor do we
share customer details with any 3rd parties, unless it is for the purpose of delivering the
product or service you have purchased. During the payment process you will be able to
read the payment providers privacy terms.
III. What is the purpose of processing?
1. We process your personal data for the following purposes:
a) The basis for the processing of the Customer's Personal Data is primarily the
necessity to perform the contract to which he is a party or the need to take
action at his request prior to its conclusion;
b) After expressing separate consent data may also be processed for the purpose
of sending commercial information by electronic means.
c) Personal data may also be processed in an automated way in the form of
profiling, provided that the user consents to it. The consequence of profiling
will be the assignment of a profile to a given person in order to take decisions
regarding him or to analyze or predict his preferences, behaviors and
d) Personal Data may be processed on the basis of applicable law when
processing is necessary to fulfill the legal obligation of the Controller e.g.
when based on tax regulations or accounting one, The Controller settles
concluded contracts .
e) Personal Data may be processed on the basis of indispensable for purposes
other than those mentioned above resulting from legitimate interests pursued
by the Controller or by a third party, in particular to determine, assert or
defend claims, market and statistical analyses.
IV. Duration of Storage; Retention Periods
1. We store your data as long as it is necessary to provide our online offer and the services
connected with it or as long as we have a legitimate interest in continued storage. In all
other cases, we delete your personal data with the exception of such data that we are
required to retain for the purpose of contractual or statutory (e.g., taxation or commercial
law) retention periods (e.g., invoices). At this point, contractual retention periods may
also result from contracts with third parties (e.g., those holding copyrights or IP rights).
Data that is only retained because it is subject to a retention period is restricted from
processing until the period expires and will then be deleted.
V. Data Transfer to Third Parties, Service Providers
1. Your personal data is generally only being transferred to third parties as far as this is
necessary for performance of the contract if we or the third party have legitimate
interests in transferring or if you have consented to this. If data is transferred to third
parties based on legitimate interests, this will be explained in this privacy notice.
Beyond or in addition to this, data may be transferred to third parties as far as we are
obligated to do so under statutory provisions, or an enforceable decision made by an
authority or a court.
2. Recipients of the Customer's personal data may by entities performing the order at the
Seller's request and handling it, such as: shipment companies, accounting companies,
suppliers of the goods, assembly services, providers of IT solutions, payment processing
companies, banks, companies providing marketing services, telecommunication
providers, law offices, authorised state authorities.
3. We do not allow third-party suppliers to use your personal data for their own purposes
and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in
accordance with our instructions.
VI. Third -Party Links
1. The Sites may provide links to third-party websites or apps, including our social media
pages. We do not control the privacy practices of those websites or apps, and they are
not covered by this Policy. The Sites may also include integrated social media tools or
“plug-ins,” such as social networking tools offered by third parties. If you use these
tools to share information or you otherwise interact with social media features on the
Sites, those social media companies may collect information about you and may use and
share such information in accordance with their own policies, including by sharing such
information with us or the general public. We encourage you to read the privacy policies
for any social media accounts you create and use.
VII. Your rights
1. We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You
can update your details at any time by contacting email@example.com .
2. You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you
would like a copy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . For security, and to
protect your privacy, we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before
granting access or making corrections.
3. As Customers provide their personal information voluntarily, they shall have the right
to access their personal data and the right to rectify, delete, limit the processing, the right
to data transfer, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time.
VIII. California Consumer Privacy Act
1. The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”), and other California privacy
laws, provide California consumers specific rights concerning their personal
information, including, the right to request that we disclose what personal information
we collect, use, disclose, and sell. If you choose to exercise these rights, we will not
discriminate against you because of it.
2. You or your authorized agent can request: 1) a disclosure of your personal information
we collect, use, disclose, or sell; 2) to delete your personal information we collect, or
maintain; and 3) to opt-out of the sale of your personal information. If you choose to
submit a request through an authorized agent, we will require proof that the authorized
agent has your written permission to submit a request on your behalf. Additionally, we
may require you to verify your identity with us through the verification process detailed
3. Your Rights under the CCPA:
a) For purposes of this section, the term “Personal Information” means any
information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being
associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a
particular individual or household, including without limitation any information
that is subject to applicable data protection laws, as defined under the California
Consumer Privacy Act, Cal. Civ. Code §§ 1798.100 et. seq., as amended
b) Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights: You have the right,
subject to certain exceptions defined in the CCPA and other applicable laws and
regulations, to request that companies disclose certain information to you about
their collection and use of your Personal Information over the past twelve (12)
months. This right of access includes information about:
- The categories of Personal Information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the Personal Information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting that Personal Information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that Personal Information.
- The categories of Personal Information that each recipient received.
- The specific pieces of Personal Information we collected about you.
c) Deletion Request Rights: You have the right, subject to certain exceptions
defined in the CCPA and other applicable laws and regulations, to request that
a company delete any of your Personal Information that it has collected from
you and retained, subject to certain exceptions.
d) Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights: To exercise the access,
data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable
consumer request to us by contacting us at email@example.com .
4. More information about those rights and how you may exercise them can be found
here: https://oag.ca.gov/privacy/ccpa .
IX. Dispute Resolution
This Policy shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the
State of New Jersey without regard to principles of conflicts of laws.
X. Cookies Policy
2. When viewing the Online Service websites “cookie” files are used, which are small
text files recorded in the Customer’s target device in connection with using the
Online Service. They are used in order to improve the experience with the Online
3. The “cookie” files used by the Controller are safe for the Customer’s devices. In
particular, it is not possible for viruses or other unwanted or malicious software to
enter the Customer’s devices in that way. Those files allow to identify the software
used by the Customer and to adjust the Online Service to each Customer
individually. “Cookie” files sometimes contain information about the domain name
of their origin, how long they are kept in the device and the ascribed value.
4. Due to the purpose of collecting cookies, we distinguish the following Cookies:
a) necessary Cookies: necessary for the proper functioning of the service - files
processed on the basis of the legitimate interest of the controller.
b) statistics Cookies: they allow us to study website traffic, learn about our users'
preferences, analyse their behaviour on the site and enable interactions with
external networks and platforms - files processed based on the user's voluntary
c) marketing Cookies: they allow us to tailor the advertising and content displayed
to our users' preferences and to conduct personalized marketing campaigns - files
processed based on the user's voluntary consent.
5. “Cookie” files may be used by advertisement networks, in particular by the Google
network, in order to display advertisements adjusted to the way the Customer uses
the Online Service. To that end, the information may be retained about the
Customer’s navigation path or the time spent on the given website.
6. As regards the information about the Customer’s preferences collected by the
advertising network Google, the Customer may view and edit the information
related to cookie files by means of the following tool:
7. The Customer may, by himself and at any time, change the “cookie” files settings,
specifying the conditions of their storing and of their access to the Customer’s
device. The settings referred to in the previous sentence may be changed by the
Customer through the web browser settings or through configuration of the service.
Those settings may be changed in particular so as to block automatic support for
“cookie” files in the web browser settings or to inform each time they are introduced
to the Customer’s device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of
supporting cookie files is available in the software (web browser) settings.
8. To learn how to manage cookies, including how to disable them in your browser,
you can use the help section of your browser. You can learn more about this by
pressing the F1 key while in your browser. In addition, you will find appropriate tips
on the following pages, depending on the browser you are using:
Internet Explorer / Microsoft Edge
9. The Customer may remove “cookie” files at any time, using the functions available
in the web browser he uses.
10. Limitation of the “cookie” files application may affect some functionalities available
on the Online Service website.
11. This website uses the so-called “Facebook Pixel” and the Conversions API of the
social network “Facebook” by Meta Platforms Ireland Limited, 4 Grand Canal
Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland (Meta) for the following purposes:
a) Facebook (website) Custom Audiences. We use the Facebook pixel and the
Conversions API for remarketing purposes to be able to contact you again within
180 days. This allows us to display interest-based advertisements (“Facebook
Ads”) to users of the website when they visit the social network “Facebook” or
other websites also using this tool.
b) Facebook conversion. We also use the Facebook Pixel and the Conversions API
to ensure that our Facebook Ads match the potential interest of users and are not
Due to the marketing tools used (Facebook Pixel and Conversions API), your
browser automatically establishes a direct connection with the Facebook server
the integration of the Facebook pixel and the usage of the Conversions API,
Facebook receives the information that you have called up the corresponding
website of our internet presence or clicked on an advertisement from us. If you
are registered with a Facebook service, Facebook can assign the visit to your
12. We use the services of:
a) Google Ads provided by Google Ireland Ltd. | Gordon House, Barrow Street,
Dublin 4, Ireland to optimize advertising, remarketing and popularization of
b) Google Analytics is provided by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway,
Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google"). We use Google Analytics with
the additional function offered by Google to anonymize IP addresses. While
doing so, Google already shortens IPs within the EU in most cases and only
does so in the United States in exceptional cases, while always saving
shortened IPs only.