1. The Customer who concludes a distance agreement can withdraw from sales agreement
without giving reasons for a cooling-off period of 30 days.
2. The course of time for withdrawal from the Sales Agreement shall commence a) on the
date on which the Product was taken by the Customer or by a third party designated by
him/her other than the carrier and in the case of a Sale Agreement, which:(1) includes a
great number of Products that are delivered separately, in batches or in parts, since
acquiring possession of the last Product, a batch or part,
3. The statement of withdrawal from the agreement may be submitted to the Seller's
address or e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org .
4. Upon receipt of the Customer’s declaration of withdrawal from the Agreement, the
Seller shall send a confirmation of receipt of the declaration of withdrawal from
Agreement to the Customer’s electronic mail address. All product returns require
approval from our customer service team.
5. In the case of withdrawal from a distance Agreement, such an Agreement shall be
deemed not concluded. What the parties have rendered shall be returned in an
unchanged condition, unless the change was necessary within the scope of the ordinary
management, in particular to determine the nature, features and functioning of the item.
6. The Products should be returned immediately, not later than within 14 days from the
date of the declaration of withdrawal from Agreement.
7. The purchased Products should be returned to the following address:
Smart Logistics Homlando LLC
489 Getty Ave
Clifton NJ 07011
8. The Customer is responsible for reducing the value of the Product as a result of using
it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics
and functioning of the Product.
9. The Seller shall immediately, but not later than within 14 days from receipt of the
Customer’s declaration on withdrawal from the Agreement, return to the Customer all
the payments he has made, including the costs of delivery for the Products. The Seller
shall refund the payment with the same method of payment as was used by the
Customer, unless the Customer agrees to another way of refund, whereas such a refund
shall not generate any cost for the Customer.
10. The Seller may withhold the refund of payment received from the Customer until he
receives the returned item or the Customer provides a proof of its return dispatch,
whichever comes first, unless the Seller offered to pick up the item from the Customer
11. If the form of delivery of the Products selected by the Customer is other than the least
expensive, regular form of delivery offered by the Seller, the Seller shall not be obliged
to refund to the Customer any additional costs he has incurred.
12. The Customer shall only incur the direct cost of return of the Products, unless the Seller
has agreed to incur that cost.
13. The right to withdraw from Agreement by the Customer shall be excluded for an
agreement where the subject of the service are non-prefabricated Goods manufactured
as per the specifications of the Customer or serving to satisfy his unique needs;
14. Products that are not eligible for return and will be sent back to you at your cost and
expense if received by us:
a) Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, and all
other items originally included with the product.
b) Any product that exhibits physical damage.
c) Any assembled product (We supply furniture in parts for self-assembly).